For more detail see my : LinkedIn
University of Newcastle: Research Assistant
Faculty of Education and Arts
Creative Industries Roadshow: Re-imagining Regional and Remote Students’ opportunities
Heritage College Lake Macquarie: Senior Visual Art Teacher, History Teacher 2013-present
NSW Institute of Teachers No: 24314, See Teaching Experience Section
Threebirds Records: Music producer, Co-Director, 2013-present
- Pre-Production of Albums, track selection and organisation.
- Development of Sound direction and creative direction.
- Generate ideas for creative approaches to recording and developing music
- Manage distribution, contracts and sales
- Manage social media platforms for Artists
- Album and CD Printing and production liason
University of Newcastle: Casual Academic/Course Co-ordinator, 2015 Semester 1,
See Teaching Experience Section
Chamberlain Gardens Aged Care: Recreational Activities Officer (Casual), 2011-2013
- -Maintaining a diverse spiritual, cultural level of holistic care for elderly Australians.
- -Role was founded in quality and effective communication, diversional therapy, teamwork, strong interpersonal skills, evaluation, planning and assessment.
University of Newcastle: Indigenous Tutorial Assistance Scheme Tutor, 2012.
- Tutoring First Year Indigenous Students in Teaching Courses.
- Providing educational assistance to first year Indigenous Tertiary Students, to help develop self-directed, independent learning that increases knowledge and skills.
- -Help improve educational outcomes for students through motivation, encouragement, planning, technology and the implementation of effecting learning strategies. Tutoring First Year Indigenous Students in Teaching Courses.
- Full Writer member: Appra Amcos
- Member: VADEA: Visual Arts and Design Educators Association
- Senior First Aid Certificate
*Please use the contact form for a list of Employment, Academic and Character referees.