University of Newcastle Doctor of Philosophy (Design), 2013-2017
Exegesis: 'Habitus, Tacit Knowledge and Design Practice: The context of the Designer-as illustrator'
Principal Supervisor: A/Prof. Mark Roxburgh
Secondary Supervisor: Prof. Mario Minichiello
- 2013 UNRS Central Scholarship- University of Newcastle Postgraduate Research Scholarship: Central Budget Scholarship of approx. $75,000 over 3 years.-School of Design, Communication and Info Tech.
QANTM College: Certificate of Attainment- Competency Units: Screen and Media, 2012
- BSBDES402A Interpret and respond to a design brief
- CUFPPM404A Create storyboards
- CUFANM401A Prepare 3D models for production
- CUFSOU22A Implement sound design
- BSBOHS509A Ensure a safe workplace
University of Newcastle Bachelor of Natural History Illustration, Honours (Class 1), 2012
Thesis Title: "Comparative anatomical Illustration of Australian Marsupials".
Project Supervisors: Dr. Trevor Weekes, Dr. Andrew Howell
Thesis Supervisor: Dr Fiona Pfennigworth
Technical Illustration/ Visual Investigation of Marsupial Anatomy: Numbat, Koala, Grey Kangaroo, Tasmanian Tiger, Wombat, Bilby, Sugar Glider
- -Visual Research
- -Visual Presentation
- -Mounting Exhibitions
- -Large scale poster design.
- -Academic Writing
- -Watercolour illustration
University of Newcastle Bachelor of Teaching(Secondary)/ Bachelor of Fine Art, 2011
Illustration/Drawing (Major), Ceramics/Pottery, Photography, Digital Media, Fibre and Textiles